Chocolate cocnut fingers:
120 ml cocoa powder
120 ml hot African Dawn rooibos tea
1 slab (100 g) dark chocolate, chopped
200 ml butter
180 ml icing sugar, sifted
300 ml ginger biscuits
200 ml coconut
120 ml glazed cherries
- Mix cocoa powder and hot African Dawn rooibos tea until it forms a smooth paste.
- Place cocoa paste, chocolate, butter and icing sugar in a pot. Stir over a low heat until butter melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Line a dish with baking paper (app 20 cm x 30 cm x 5 cm).
- Crush biscuits in a food processor until fine.
- Add biscuits, coconut and cherries to chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a dish, allowing to cool slightly.
- Refrigerate until set (about 90 min).
- Unmould. Slice and enjoy.